Kayaking & Jeep exploring
Explore the beauty of dalmatian hinterland together with our experienced guides while relaxing in an air-conditioned, fully equipped Toyota Land Cruiser.
Taste dalmatian traditional food and refresh yourself in the calm Cetina river by paddling in pair with your friend or family member.
OR BOOK ONLINE below
This full-day adventure starts by meeting you at our office in Split. Then you will enjoy a relaxing drive to the breathtaking dalmatian hinterland. You will visit town Sinj and Kamičak fortress, where you will have a short break. After that we are heading off to the highest mountain in Croatia – Dinara, Vrdovo plateau, Cetina river canyon, Peruča lake, Dabar bay and small abandoned villages.
All that will probably make you hungry so it will be the perfect time for a traditional lunch organised for you on a beautiful outdoor location near the river. After lunch you will enjoy kayaking guided by our experienced and adventurous local guide…
Split Outdoor Adventure office, Trumbićeva obala 13
Duration: approx. 8 h
Minimum number of guests: 2 pax
PRICE: 1200 kn per person ~ 160 €
In price included
- pick up from our office in Split
- visit of Sinj and Kamičak fortress
- Jeep exploring of Cetina River Canyon, plateau Vrdovo, highest mountain in Croatia – Dinara, Dabar bay, Peruča lake, abandoned villages
- traditional croatian meal and one drink per person
- kayaking instructor/guide, short training, kayaks and kayaking equipment
- approx. 10 km long kayak tour
- transfer back to our office in Split
- full resolution photos of the tour
What to bring
- water for drinking
- dry clothes
- *Wear comfortable sport shoes (sneakers)