This Horse Riding & Jeep tour offers a harmonious blend of the traditional and modern. It is ideal for nature lovers who want to enjoy the beautiful environment of the Dalmatian hinterland, but do it with a touch of luxury provided by our fully equipped Toyota Land Cruiser with air conditioning and leather seats (7 seats – 6 for guests). If this describes you, then take a look at the itinerary below of this all-day unforgettable adventure…
We start by transporting you from your accommodation to the equestrian club, where you will be welcomed by our renowned riding instructors. They will make sure that you’re safe, even if you have never ridden a horse before. After some brief training from the licensed instructors, you’ll have plenty of time to show off your newly acquired (or pre-existing) skills.
After this beautiful experience, we will continue our drive to the town of Sinj and fortress Kamičak, which is located on the eponymous limestone hill. We will then take you to our local, authentically Croatian tavern for a traditional lunch to renew your energy for everything that comes next. You can share your experiences and impressions with your companions in a comfortable environment with great food, and talk to your guide about the routes that follow.
After lunch, you will be ready for more exploring and further adventures. Our charming guide will take you on the routes and paths that only the locals know, which makes this tour unique. Who could be a better guide to show you the hidden beauties of this landscape than a man who was born in the area and lives there?
The local guide will take you down hidden paths along the Cetina River, through flower fields to the Vrdovo plateau, which is located on Dinara, the highest mountain in Croatia. You will then be taken to the beautiful bay of Dabar, which has a spring that becomes a river in the summer. At the end of the route, Peruča Lake awaits us – the third largest lake in Croatia.
We will pause the enjoyable Jeep ride for a while to give you some free time to create beautiful photos at selected locations as a reminder of your day.
Departure from Split: 08:00 (By appointment, it can be at 09:00)
min: 2 people
max: 8 people
Price: 1200 kn (160 eur) per person
(children under 5 – free)
– NOTE: no prior experience is required
- transfer from your apartment/hotel and back (Split and the area up to 30 km from Split)
- 2 licensed riding instructors, training, riding equipment, riding
- local guide/driver throughout the whole tour
- grilled meat (a traditional specialty), with vegetarian options available on request
- 1 drink of choice per person with lunch
- jeep route with sightseeing of the natural beauties mentioned above
- 1 bottle of water (0,5 l) per person
- high-resolution photos after the tour
What to bring
- drinking water
- sun protection (protection factor, hat, sunglasses)
- comfortable clothes and shoes
- jacket in case of wind
- swimsuit (there’s the possibility of swimming in Peruča Lake or Cetina river, depending on the weather)