- Basic information – such as name, age, gender
- Contact information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address and phone number
- Financial information – additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your credit card information (this might be handled by the third party booking engine, Paypal payment system or similar)
- Preferences – such as special requests, service issues and other preferences
- Technical information – such as information about the type of device you use to interact with us (hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information)
- Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
How will we use the information provided?We will use the information you willingly provide to us to process your request, process the payment needed to guarantee your booking, and process for statistical purposes as a way to improve our services and tailor them better to our guests’ needs. We may also, only if you explicitly agree, send you emails about services, offers and discounts that we think may interest you. We use information collected from your visits to our website to improve the experience and personalize your repeated visits to our website. We will not share your personal information with third parties for any purpose. Our employees are the only ones that have the access to your personal information. Personal information registered on forms on our website is not accessible to other site visitors. The information is not shared with third parties unless this is necessary in order to deliver the service that is ordered or if you have consented to this upon completing the form. This website does not sell personal information to others.
Will we use your data for marketing purpose?If you made a purchase with us, this does not mean that you will receive marketing emails from us. You will need to explicitly agree that you want to receive marketing emails from us in order for us to even consider sending them to you. In our marketing emails, we may use your emails address, name and surname in order to further personalize the email for you. We will use only information that you have explicitly provided to us for this reason. If you have opted in to receive marketing emails, you can, at any time, opt out by unsubscribing via a link of any marketing email we have sent to you or by emailing us. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You have the right to request a copy of all the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of specific or all your personal information, send us a request to our mailing address.
Accessing, correcting or deleting personal informationFor queries about accessing, correcting or deleting personal information please send us an e-mail.
SSL encryptionOur website is secured with SSL certification, which means that the pages are encrypted. This is shown by the pages having an https address. You may check this by clicking the padlock icon that appears next to the page’s address in your browser.
- Google Adwords: collects statistical information about use and conversion.
- Google Remarketing: allows advertising to users who have visited the site.
- Facebook: social media sharing.