Join us on this expedition to explore Krka Waterfalls National Park, one of the eight National parks in Croatia!
Krka waterfalls NP covers the area of about 110 sq and the part we are visiting is called Skradinski buk, named after one of the 7 big waterfalls on the river.
OR BOOK ONLINE below
Meet our guides in Split at the bus station on the beginning of Split promenade- Riva. The bus from Split to Skradin takes about 75 minutes. During the ride, the tour leader will give you some important information and tips. In Skradin, you can relax a bit while our guide gets the park entry tickets for you without waiting in the line. From there we are boarding a local boat for a 25 minutes ride to the Park area. In this beautiful National park you will enjoy guided tour and free time where you can take beautiful photos and admire the beauty of nature.
Meet your guide again in Skradin in the early afternoon for a comfortable ride back to Split. During the way you will have a short break in Ethno Agro Park Stella Croatica where you will enjoy authentic Dalmatia. You will be back in Split at approximately 5:30 pm.
Bus stop in front of St. Francis church at the beginning of Riva promenade in Split (address: Trg Franje Tuđmana).
Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier.
Duration: approx. 9 h
PRICE: 230 kn ~ 31 EUR
In price included
- Transfer with free Wi-Fi on board and a tour guide
- Scenic boat ride in Skradin
- Guided tour in the park
- Entrance ticket for Ethno Agro Park
- Bottle of water on the ride back to Split
Not included in the price:
- Entrance ticket to National park (obligatory).
- Guests pay reduced group prices in HRK cash to the tour guide during the ride. Student discounts require a valid student ID
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for the driver / guide (at personal discretion)
- Any personal expenses
What to bring
- Swimsuit, hat, towel, sunscreen
- Rubber swimming shoes (advised)
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Bottle of water
- Cash money for personal expenses
- Picnic blanket to sit on (advised)